QR Code Link to This Post
General Contractor in Baltimore County is currently seeking a detail oriented office assistant professional with a background in construction to join our team. You should have the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and possess a thorough knowledge of generally accepted business practices. If you are an ambitious and a team player, please send resume’ today!
1. Answering telephone calls
2. Assist other office personnel
3. Set up project files including paper and electronic systems
4. Typing document
5. Filing with knowledge of standard indexing methods
6. Operates a variety of office machines and equipment
7. Assist during the bidding process
The successful candidate will be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and must possess the following qualifications:
1. Computer skills — Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong and pleasant telephone and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal professionally with vendors, sub-contractors and co-workers on the phone and in person.
4. Accuracy, attention to detail.
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and follow-up on and carry multiple projects through to completion.
6. Ability to work independently, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.