compensation: available once interview conducted employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Active Life PT is seeking Full Time Front Desk Receptionist in their Lutherville Location
This receptionist must possess excellent interpersonal skills, phone and communication skills, a warm and friendly demeanor, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills as well. Be able to pay close attention to detail and accuracy. Willing to work as a team player and go the extra mile to get duties completed. High School education is a requirement. Preferable 1 to 2 years’ experience in a medical office setting.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Greeting all new and returning patients, promptly registering the patient and informing the therapist of patient’s arrival.
- Be able to triage phone calls appropriately.
- Be able to communicate with new patients on the phone or in person, to ensure proper scheduling of evaluations and follow up appointments in an efficient and proper manner.
- Be able to inform new patients of necessary paper work that will be needed at the time of first appointment. Such as referrals or prescriptions needed, new patient forms, and how to navigate our website in order to retrieve new patient forms.
- Learn our Physical Therapy software, to be able to cancel or reschedule patients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Being responsible for collecting and documenting co-payments in software.
- Learning all of our policy and procedures of the front desk.
- Develop a working knowledge of different insurance requirements.
Please email resume to email@example.com, serious inquires only
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers