Installation Services is looking for a Construction Installation Coordinator to work in our Laurel Install facility.
• Provide onsite administrative support to the Installation team
• Provide timely and accurate reporting, analysis and assistance with project related documentation to Installation Managers.
• Possess the ability to politely and assertively request information to ensure timely project related requirements are maintained.
• Assist field staff in acquiring project documentation or office paperwork needed in the field.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Provide input to the development of project schedules, coordinate the work according to the approved schedules, report schedule deviations, and provide recommendations on how the schedule can be modified, if necessary.
• Assist Management with administrative, project, and estimating tasks.
• Professional Attitude and Appearance.
Desired Qualifications :
• Minimum 2 years of recent construction administrative experience.
• Minimum 2 years in supporting multiple projects and people.
• 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Proficient in operational and administrative software to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
MUST work well in a fast paced high pressure environment.
SEND RESUME TO JDAVIS@HOMEFIXCR.COM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers