compensation: Commensurate upon Experience employment type: full-time relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is looking for an Operations Assistant to perform administrative, reconciliation, and customer service duties. The Operations Assistant works with clients by answering their
queries, giving account updates, and filling customer orders. The Operations Assistant also
helps the operations managers, executives, and other department managers.
In order to be successful in this position you must be adept, proficient, highly motivated, detail
oriented, and very dependable.
The Responsibilities of an Operations Assistant include [but are not limited to]:
• Performing administrative duties/supporting department managers
• Providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Couriering important files
• Providing innovative ideas
• Managing records of company policies and procedures
• Coordinating company meetings, events, and sessions with other department assistants
• Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets, and databases
• Arranging for the delivery of domestic and international packages/shipments
• High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc.)
• Computer knowledge and proficiency
• Following instructions
• Time management
• Innovative with global mindset
• Data entry skills
• Handling project assignments
• Follow through
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Observant and self-motivated
• *Very Detail Oriented*
Bachelor’s Degree is Desired, Associate Degree is Required, or equivalent experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers