Industry-leading provider of cleaning solutions is looking for an office coordinator.
Answer general phone inquiries in a professional manner.
Direct Phone inquiries to appropriate staff members
Greet visitors in a profession & friendly manner.
Sort incoming faxes, emails & deliveries
Prepare and send outgoing faxes, and deliveries.
Relay voice mail from general mailboxes to appropriate staff
Set up and maintain office equipment and supplies.
Operate all office equipment.
Data entry and upkeep of company CRM database
Tidy and maintain reception and common areas.
Payroll, excel data entry daily, manpower hour reporting
Invoicing, processing customers documentation for billing
Pagers and uniform account management
Screen Applicants, schedule interviews
Maintain employee’s data bases, new hires, phone list etc.
Health insurance Benefits / HR issues
Excellent organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills required.
· World class customer service skills are required. Must have experience in a fast-paced customer facing environment.
· Experience organizing and driving tactical operations.
· Exceptional follow-through is a necessity.
· Possess analytical decision-making skills and capable of working with little or no supervision.
· Strong computer skills. (i.e.: MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Data entry, etc.)
· Excellent listening, time management, and organization skills; must prioritize time and tasks to accomplish set objectives.
· Experience with a CRM such as ACT, Sage CRM or Salesforce CRM is preferred.
· Degree in Business Management or qualified work experience
Temp-perm possible direct hire
7am-4:30 pm hour lunch
please submit resume with contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers