Our Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Office is looking for an excited, bubbly, and driven individual to help manage our front office and help make our patients feel loved and cared for. Applicant will be responsible for improving all of our patient’s experience, while earning great pay (the harder you work, the better your reward!)
- Sales - one of the most important parts of the front desk is helping keep patient's accountable for their care plans and visits.
- Customer service - being upbeat and having a great personality is very important. We can teach you how to do tasks, but we can’t teach personality. If helping people and making a difference in their lives excites and motivates you, this is your type of job!
- +1 year experience in either chiropractic assistance, dental assistance, medical admin, or office admin.
- High school diploma
- Great personality, eagerness to learn, and interest in health & wellness
- Experience in sales is a plus, but not mandatory
- Social media knowledge is an absolute plus. Being experienced with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube channels and websites.
The office is fast-paced with a reputation for excellent customer service, so this opportunity will best suit a friendly, upbeat individual who multitasks well. We train for all office procedures and protocols, but candidate must have excellent customer service skills, understand how to sell services, excellent phone skills, be a quick learner, self-motivating and 100% dependable.
If this sounds like the position for you, send in your resume and we will set up a time to meet. Thanks in advance! This position is available immediately.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers