compensation: Full Time Hourly Position employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ARM Group was founded in 1998 and has grown to be a premier science and engineering consulting firm headquartered in the sweetest place on earth (Hershey, PA). Recognized by the Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 200 Environmental Firm and Top 500 Design Firm in the US, selected by the Central Penn Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work”, and viewed by clients, the legal community, and regulators as an industry leader in innovation, quality, and service. ARM has over 200 employees across 11 locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region, that includes some of the highest regarded experts with focuses in a multitude of disciplines. At ARM, the entrepreneurial spirit thrives and applying science and engineering to leave the world a better place is our purpose!
ARM is looking for a self-driven, energetic Fulltime Administrative Professional in our Columbia, MD Office. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented, have exceptional organizational, oral, and written skills, have strong proofreading and professional communication skills, maintain confidentiality, and possess advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel with working knowledge of PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Project would be a plus.
- Document preparation, filing, and scheduling
- Maintain office’s file archives
- Greet visitors and be the first impression of the company
- Prepare and review letters, memos, reports and other correspondence
- Proof-read and QA documents for spelling, grammatical and graphical correctness
- Handle phone calls and messages
- Prepare and send faxes, transmittals, Fed-Ex and UPS packages, etc.
- Copy, collate, assemble, bind, and issue final reports, proposals, qualifications packages, letters, mailings, etc.
- Run errands to local businesses and client’s offices, and for other company needs
- Prepare and edit spreadsheets and slide presentations
- Plan and coordinate meetings, attend such meetings, prepare minutes, and manage use of conference room
- Coordinate and maintain office/kitchen supplies, and the maintenance of the office equipment
- Assist in local vendor, vehicle fleet and equipment management.
The successful candidate must have 3-5 years administrative experience, type 60 wpm, be proficient with standard office equipment and possess a positive attitude, friendly and professional demeanor. Work hours are 8 A.M. to 5 P.M., M-F with occasional extra hours.
Our best-in-class compensation and benefits package includes competitive salaries, an excellent health care plan, dental, vision, and life and disability insurance, FSA’s, 401(k) plan with a company match, 3 weeks of PTO, internal training and professional development, tuition reimbursement, and an unmatched opportunity to learn and grow.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our webpage at www.armgroup.net. ARM Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers