compensation: 15.00 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
London Disability helps disabled members of our community navigate the SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY and SSI process.
We are seeking a scanning clerk. Position is 30 hours a week or can be Full Time.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Turning paper documents into a digital copy using scanning equipment.
- Managing and storing files on a computer.
- Other administrative and clerical work.
- Receiving, scanning, and indexing documents, verifying and uploading documents into databases, and storing and retrieving all work files and records.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls for additional information by phone, fax, email and postal service.
- Maintain and manage database.
- Examine and provide quality control (QC) of the imaged documents store and screens images using review criteria.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Mail support.
- Filing support.
Scanning Clerk Traits and Skills:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers