Full Time On-Site Position in Pikesville, MD
QR Code Link to This Post
Our fast-growing office is seeking to add efficient and meticulous members, to our intake and customer service team, as part of our continuing expansion. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly pick up on the job requirements and jump right in and contribute. We are looking for people who are able to multi-task, communicate with clients quickly, clearly and kindly, and who are able to work well on a team. Collaboration is key, so being able to communicate well and integrate constructive criticism are also critical. Strong writing skills and attention to detail are essential for the components of the position relating to corresponding with clients and drafting evaluation reports. Extensive training and support are provided. Please read more about our company at www.silvergateevaluations.com.
This position requires proficiency in the English language.
• Communicating with clients through email and over the phone
• Handling a constant and high-volume stream of emails throughout the day
• Quickly reading through large amounts of information, determining the important parts, and conveying the data accurately
• Working within strict deadlines, and updating clients who are working within their own strict deadlines
• Coordinating all logistics for appointments between clients and contractors
• Writing basic evaluation reports (training is provided)
• Working on special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Must have excellent writing skills
• Must have outstanding attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Office Suite
• Must have outstanding communication skills, be willing and eager to ask questions, and open to instruction and critique.
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar job preferred
Salary is commensurate with credentials and experience.
Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement benefits are offered.
Submit cover letter, resume, and at least two references