Capital Program Technician / Administrative Assistant (Baltimore, MD)
compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Kumi Construction Management Corporation (KUMI) is seeking to immediately fill the position of Capital Program Technician at one of our job sites in Baltimore, MD. The individual should have the following skillset for immediate consideration:
• Associates Degree from a nationally accredited college or university in any of the following areas of study: Construction Management, Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Environmental or Systems disciplines), Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Liberal Arts, or similar course of study.
• Must have 7-10 years of administrative experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including strong proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Good math skills.
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to produce quality results under strict time constraints.
• Willingness to be mentored.
• Basic understanding of Construction Management practices.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Assist Project Managers, Project Engineers, Management and other Capital Program staff in the following areas:
• Project/program management
• Document Control
• Configuration management and Project Wise support
• Facilitate meetings
• Preparation of various reports such as project status, project budgets, schedules, grants, etc.
• Presentation preparation
• Desktop application specialization
Deliver and retrieve various project documents throughout the Construction Management Division (travel to field office sites as required)
All other duties as assigned
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers