Learn Behavioral (http://www.learnbehavioral.com) is the leading network of providers serving children with autism and other special needs. Today, the LEARN network of providers serves over 3,000 families annually and is consistently recognized as leading provider in the communities we serve.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work closely with the HR Department in a support capacity. High focus on organization and ability to work in a changing environment.
Weekly uploading of new hire documents into our electronic employee file system
· Assist with formatting of training documents
· Responsible for completing verification of employment for employee population
· Management of various annual health screening processes
· Other various HR projects
· High School degree required, Associate Degree preferred
· Must be able to multi task and be detailed oriented
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in computer applications, including MS Word, Adobe Writer, Excel, and Power Point
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Evidence of strong customer service experience
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to manage multiple assignments and projects
· Strong organizational skills
· Must have a high level of confidentiality and integrity
LEARN Behavioral offers a comprehensive benefits plan, 401k, personal time off, paid holidays and tuition reimbursement.
LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers