Job Title: Accounting- Admin / Communications Assistant
Job Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Category: Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Description:n: Anchorage Marina Inc
Anchorage Marina (AMI) is located in Canton in Baltimore, MD. AMI is a condo marina with over 574 slips. The customer base consists of members, tenants and transient boaters.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible for representing AMI in a polite, professional and courteous manner to members, tenants, transient boaters, contractors, and the general public. This person will coordinate closely with the Marina Manager, Controller and Dockmaster as well as other Marina Staff to ensure a seamless customer service experience for the various clientele.
Duties: In particular, the receptionist/administrative assistant will:
• Answer all incoming phone calls and assist walk-in traffic, whether members/owners, tenants, vendors, contractors, etc.
• Ensure that files of members/owners and tenants are up to date and complete, following marina bylaws and policies and procedures and follow up with members by phone and/or email when documentation is lacking or policies and procedures are not being followed.
• Receive payments and record payments from members/owners, tenants and transients using a variety of payment methods and QuickBooks.
• Maintain up-to-date lists, such as members lists, occupied slips lists, etc.
• Assist in preparing for general membership meetings and elections.
• Be the initial recipient for work orders, either for pump-outs or maintenance, and handle according to office procedures.
• Assist the Dockmaster and the Controller with transient boaters. This includes ensuring that transient information packets are available in a timely manner, that deposits and payment are made in accordance with policies and procedures, and that departing transient boaters have met their financial responsibilities, including returning access cards.
• Provide consistent, accurate information on a variety of marina rules, policies, etc.
• Maintain Website, Facebook and other Social Media Accounts
Schedule: This position is part time up to 15 hours per week. The incumbent will be expected to work Saturdays Sundays and major holidays. Students are welcome to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers