Non-profit Housing Coordinator Needed in Baltimore, MD
QR Code Link to This Post
PeopleShare is searching for a nurturing Housing Coordinator in Baltimore, MD!
This opportunity is starting as soon as possible and has great opportunity to help your community
WHERE: Interview with PeopleShare
PHONE NUMBER: (410) 844-8500
WHEN: Start ASAP
- Schedule: Monday–Friday 8:30am–4:30pm OR 9:00am–5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $11.75
Job Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Assist in scheduling unit inspections and collecting housing documentation from landlords (lease, lead - certification, property registration, W9, etc.)
- Complete reports and submit to the Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services for family who was approved for a unit
- Ensures timely filing of clients files and enter all required data in Client Track and Salesforce within 24 hours
- Complete furniture assistance process when applicable for families after MBQ inspection and p
- Completes MOHS reports within 4 hours of receipt when needed
- Answer phones and schedule meetings with clients or community partners
Job Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED required; AA degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-year administration experience required
- Strong computer skills with proficient use of Office 365 application and data base system.
Please bring the following with you for your interview:
- 2 forms of valid identification
- Exceptional candidates will come prepared with an updated resume in hand or electronically!
If you have any questions please give us a call at (410) 844-8500. We hope to hear from you soon!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers