QR Code Link to This Post
Recently formed pop duo “We Like That” is putting out feelers for a third member! What we seek is unique and undefined, and this is a very open post. A little about us:
We have been working for over a year to get ourselves set up to be a band. We have over 30 songs in some form of production, and our goal is to put in as much work as we can to make a name for ourselves. We have released two songs so far with more on the way. This project is very ambitious and I can answer specific questions you have, however generally we are trying to do as much of this ourselves as we can; from writing, production, art, videos, pictures, marketing, the whole deal. Here’s who we are looking for:
- be committed. That’s #1. This is going to be a lot of effort, and we need someone who wants it like we do. Someone who’s not afraid to put in the work.
- not be a one trick horse. We aren’t just looking for someone who is just a guitarist, or just a bassist, or what have you. Both of us play a multiple instruments, and while we aren’t virtuosos, we understand music well enough to speak it. In this thought, being a small team, we’d want someone who can hear a whole song, not just one part.
- innovative! This band is about doing something different. In every step, we want push the envelope. This is about more than just making music. Again, I can give specifics if you reach out!
- proficient in recording music. We both use logic, we do all of our own tracking and recording, so we need someone is on the same page with us.
- we are both late 20’s/ early 30’s, so
someone who would fit in with that. We aren’t picky on who you are much beyond that.
If you don’t hit all of these, that’s okay! If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, reach out! We are looking for someone who’s interested in the long haul here, so it’s important to us to find the right person.
Lastly, We both live on the north side of the Baltimore beltway, but we are open to location as long as it’s reasonable. We do a lot of work virtually, so we are open.
If you look us up on any major streaming platform, you can check out our music!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please reach out! Thanks for reading!