compensation: Good on Market employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position : Packaging Operator
Location : Sparks, MD
Duration : 12 Months contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
NOTE: The key qualities and skills for this position are as follows:
1) Good communication skills
2) Punctual - Great attendance
3) Strong work ethic
4) Ability to work in harmony with Co-Workers
· Responsible for the manual inspection, labeling, and packaging of clinical and commercial products.
· Perform finished product packaging as required to satisfy all customer, internal, clinical, and other demand.
· Ensure finished product is packaged in accordance with procedures and Quality specifications. Inspect in-process packaging, components to ensure consistent quality and remove defective products and packaging material.
· Maintain timely and accurate documentation of manufacturing activities related to product packaging, including but not limited to device history records and inventory counts.
· Perform simple mathematical calculations required to assist in completion of batch records.
· Assist with inventory counting activities as required. Participate in safety audits as required and actively engage in daily safety discussions/observations.
· Perform routine cleaning of packaging station and processing equipment.
· Abide by all personal protective equipment and product contamination control (i.e. gowning) requirements.
· Handle hazardous waste as appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
· High school diploma/GED.
· A minimum of 6 months of industry work experience.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Work well in a team environment.
· Good documentation practices.
· Must be willing and able to work a flexible work schedule including static or rotating shifts and overtime as required.
· Familiarity with computers and various software for general business functionality.
· Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers