This Baltimore based manufacturing company is looking for a full time, Electronic Technician, Monday-Friday.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
• Build product sub-assemblies following exact work instructions, using simple hand tools.
• Build final product from sub-assemblies
• Build circuit boards that require surface mount soldering
• Circuit board and Wire Harness Assembly
• Modify existing enclosures using drills, punches, Bridgeport, and hand tools following build specifications and verbally communicated procedures
• Perform various tests, collect/analyze data and maintain test records
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and electronic schematics
• Experience in using oscilloscopes and other testing equipment
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Good organization and maintenance skills
• Good attendance and punctuality
**Submit resume for consideration**
401(k), Paid holidays, Medical, Dental
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers