compensation: To be determined employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Acutronic Power Systems, www.acutronic.com has an immediate need for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler. Acutronic Power Systems, is a leading provider of Electrical Power systems for Unmanned Vehicles and Drones. A.P.S. has a 20-year history providing products under the www.sullivanuv.com brand. Sullivan U.V. holds worldwide recognition as an industry leader that can be counted on for providing quality products backed by a team of dedicated professionals that love and support the industry they serve.
The creation of the Acutronic Power Systems in 2019 was a critical step in the ongoing development of the Acutronic Aerospace Components Division. A.P.S. is made up of approximately 25 employees that develop, design, and manufacture highly engineered electro-mechanical components that are critical to the operation of modern Unmanned Vehicle systems. Acutronic places high priority on providing best in class components and seeks to employ individuals who share the same drive toward excellence and growth.
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will assist Acutronic Power Systems Sales Manufacturing Department with assembling and testing various unmanned vehicle (UV) products. He/She will be responsible for timely, accurate, and efficient production of both electrical and mechanical units during the manufacturing process. All work will take place within A.P.S.’s 25,000 sq-ft facility located in the Rosedale suburb of Baltimore, MD.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Standard hours for this position are 9a-5p with flexibility offered to ease traffic burdens or to adjust to family responsibilities. All operations take place at our 25,000 sq² facility located in the Rosedale suburb of Baltimore.
The ideal candidate should be someone who is highly detail oriented, someone strives for perfection across all tasks. They should also have strong communication skills, the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and enjoy logical problem solving.
We value people who are reliable and trustworthy, and we support their growth as an individual by providing the tools, resources and freedom needed to be their best.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Perform a wide variety of complex electronic (e.g. wiring, soldering, circuit board installation) and
mechanical (e.g. machined parts, gears, sensors, adhesives) assembly tasks in support of production projects
by using electro-mechanical tools and devices
• Work from schematics and specifications to construct developmental assemblies, subassemblies and
• Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames, using
hand tools and power tools
• Inspect, test, and calibrate completed units to ensure they meet specifications, tolerances, and requirements
• Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and
• Disassemble faulty units and replace parts
• Kitting of parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials from inventory
• Perform step-by-step instructions with quality assurance checks
• Document actions and completion of process steps by tracking data and entering into paper and computer-
based production and quality forms
• Packaging of product and shipment preparation
• Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be a United States Citizen
• Manual dexterity, mechanical visualization, arm/hand steadiness, working mechanical/electrical knowledge
• Proficient use of basic hand tools, soldering irons, and light power tools
• Experience with using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Experience building from mechanical and electrical drawings and ability to follow written and verbal
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions, feel free to call Andrea Bonaventura @ 410-732-3500.
Are you ready for a new challenge? If so, please email your resume to or mail to: HR-APS@acutronic.com or:
Acutronic Power Systems
8950 Yellow Brick Rd.
Rosedale, MD 21237
Phone: (410) 732-3500
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers