Our client, a forklift distribution and service company, is looking for a Road Technician in the Jessup, Maryland. We are looking for someone with forklift repair experience who has the capability to service a variety of clients in the Baltimore region. If you're looking to join a reputable company and meet the below qualifications, please apply with your resume. This role is hiring ASAP!
- Travel to various client site locations to service machines and provide top notch customer service
- Troubleshoot and repair any issues with forklifts and equipment
- Responsible for routine maintenance of machines
- Strong knowledge of equipment. Technician must be able to communicate with customers about equipment including explaining the condition of the unit, problems found and needed repairs.
- Responsible for providing top quality service, maintenance, diagnosis and repair on customer and company equipment
- MUST HAVE technical experience in repairs of electric, gas and LP forklifts.
- Experience and knowledge of forklift maintenance and repair
- Ability to travel and working at customer facilities, interacting and communicating with customers to ensure equipment is operating safely and efficiently
- Must be efficient, organized and dedicated.
- Experience with battery maintenance and basic electronic repairs
- This position can be physically demanding and requires the ability to work in a variety of awkward positions while repairing forklifts and any other job related machinery
- Must have manual dexterity and strength to handle parts, tools and equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must have own tools, valid drivers license and a good driving record
Hours: 40 hour/week 7am-3:30pm with overtime potential
Pay: $20-28+/hour (depending on experience)
Upon offer, all candidates must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and a background check will be conducted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers