compensation: starting salary will be 40 to 60k, depending on expierience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A leading Mid-Atlantic Marketing Communications and Document Management Company is looking for a Senior Account Manager to manage customer accounts. Candidate would need to have a complete Customer Service/Account Management Background.
Position Title: SR Account Manager
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Account Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing job assignments from purchase order through manufacturing until ready for final billing. The Senior Account Manager facilitates communication between the customers and company on all project information. Provides quality minded efficient and prompt service to all customers that will assist in obtaining new work and retaining present accounts.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a relationship manager and primary contact for all customer communications
• Manages customer projects from beginning to end to include but not limited to estimating, work order entry, incoming material and timing, production oversight, and invoicing of account(s). Follow up calls to clients to determine levels of satisfaction and corrective action as needed
• Work with the Sales team to on-board new clients, including documenting customer requirements and quarterly meetings with client.
• Excellent and consistent attention to detail, including the ability to review copy, art and mail shop proofs.
• Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, time management and troubleshooting skills, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented
• Ability to work well with internal and external customers.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to handle difficult clients while maintaining a professional and courteous behavior.
• High level computer skills including the ability to work in Microsoft Office products
• Written communication skills must be above average.
Requires minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Experience helpful but willing to train the right person.
Please submit resume to be considered
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers