compensation: Compensation is dependent upon previous work experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Raloid is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Since 1964, our country has trusted Raloid to manufacture mechanical and other sophisticated parts and components for some of the most important Defense and Aerospace programs in recent history. Our products have accompanied Neil Armstrong to the moon, continue to protect men and women in service and provide the needed supply chain materials for the desires of our Military Industrial industry.
Our full-service, certified and secure manufacturing facility supplies components for more than 25 major defense systems, assemblies, and vehicles. While predominately a military and aerospace supplier, Raloid satisfies customers in our local regional transportation industry, communications, and medical industries who require the highest level of precision, quality, security and reliability.
More information can be found on our website: www.raloid.com
• Setup and operate Horizontal Turning Centers
• Ability to setup while holding tolerances (+/- .0002)
• Create dimensional production check sheet for critical dimensions
• Multi Axis experience a plus
• Must be knowledgeable in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
• Must have experience with part drawing interpretation and print reading
• Must have shop math skills and ability to perform 1st piece inspections
• Understanding of Cad/Cam programs
• Technical training or formal apprenticeship training preferred
• Minimum of (3-5) years of experience
• Willing to work night shift a plus
• Competitive Wages and Bonus – 45 hour work week with 5 overtime pay hours
• 401K Retirement Plan w/ matching funds
• Excellent health care plan for employee and family– Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Medical Benefits are 80% paid by employer.
• Generous PTO
• Flex work schedules – Choose from three schedules (two for daylight hours – 4 day 10 hour shifts and one 5 hour overtime or 5 straight 9 hour shifts (5 built in mandatory overtime), one-night shift)
• Holiday Pay
• Journeyman Machinist Apprenticeship – Sate of Maryland Certified
Please reply to this posting with your resume and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers