QA INSPECTOR/FAI ABILITY
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an experienced Precision Aerospace/Machine Shop QA Inspector for our fast-paced manufacturing company.
------Applicant MUST have minimum 5 years previous experience performing in-depth quality verification using various inspection methods.
**PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WITH:
CMM EXPERIENCE USING ZEISS CALYPSO
GE AVIATION DSQR CERTIFICATION
· Read and interpret mechanical/blueprint drawings supporting the Aerospace/Defense industry
· Expert and working knowledge of G.D. & T
· Proficient in all mechanical inspection tools (ex. Calipers, micrometers, height gauges, and pin gauges etc).
· Expert knowledge of AS9102 specifications and Aerospace documentation.
First Article knowledge and form population a MUST!
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft computer applications
· Very detail oriented & Team player
· Ability to interface with machinists in a professional and respectful manner
***PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME*** PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE**
401(k) retirement savings plan with a percentage company-match contribution • Competitive wages • Paid holidays • Paid time off • Medical, dental, vision, life, and accidental insurance • Short-term disability • Long-term disability
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race sex age color religion national origin veteran status disability sexual orientation gender identity genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.