compensation: compensation commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Custodian for our fast-paced Aerospace Manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment. Due to the nature of the facility a high level of cleanliness is required.
Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming.
Stripping and waxing floors.
Gather and empty trash.
Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
Clean windows and glass partitions using cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Knowledge of janitorial activities and related cleaning equipment and materials
• Knowledge of all established workplace safety and security procedures
• Ability to manage and perform all cleaning tasks, efficiently and on time
• Ability to detect and report all unsafe work condition, in a timely manner
• Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop for extended period of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
***PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION***
This position has a flexible hourly schedule Monday thru Thursday EVENINGS. Some Saturday day-shift may be required. Please submit resume for consideration.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race sex age color religion national origin veteran status disability sexual orientation gender identity genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers