IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for BOTH 1ST AND 2ND SHIFTS!
QR Code Link to This Post
Genera Labor opportunity to join our warehouse team in Columbia, MD.
The General Labor position is responsible for sorting boxes & stack them to specific height on to a pallet. Responsibilities also include achieving expected production requirements. This position requires the ability to lift up to 60-70 lbs. on a regular basis. The job requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality, and the observance of all safety rules and regulations. Able to stand for the duration of the shift Comfortable in warehouse temperatures. Comfortable in a bilingual environment:
We are also in the need of truck unloaders: Unload trailers in a safely and efficiently while working in a fast-paced environment. Manually unload inbound Freight must have the ability to lift 65-75 lbs.
• Stand for the duration of the shift
• Sort boxes
• Build Pallets
• Manually unload trailers
• Lift up to 60-70 lbs
• Warehouse Experience- 1 year (Preferred)
• Unloading Experience
• United States (Preferred)
Hours per week:
• 40 plus overtime - You will be required to work on weekends, holidays as well as off shift
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• MUST pass background and drug screening.
• Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
Any additional information needed regarding this posting:
• Attention to Detail: you make a conscious effort to pay attention to the task at hand, accurately read product codes and labels and correctly pick & stack them to specific height on to a pallet
• Flexibility: we look out for one another on the warehouse floor by being flexible when we must tackle production schedule changes, environmental changes, and sudden work schedule changes
Job Site Location/City: Columbia, MD
Shift/Hours: 1st Shift Starting hour 7:00AM-3:30PM & 2nd Shift Stating hour 4:00PM-12:30AM -
We are a 6 day working warehouse: Sunday – Friday – MUST be able to work days that are stated!