Excel Machine & Fabrication is searching for a Warehouse and Machine Shop Technician. Candidate must be open and willing to do multiple tasks and support multiple departments within a machine shop.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Duties Include:
• Receive and process material (unload, label, store)
• Maintain inventory records in spreadsheet
• Complete local deliveries by driving company van to and from vendors and clients
• Provide shipping and receiving support
• Cut raw material to size using various saws.
• Support our Deburr department (grind, file, sand and remove burrs on metal surfaces)
• Operate CNC equipment
• Perform shop maintenance
• Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Experience with saws, hand tools, and other manufacturing equipment
Benefits for full time employees include health and dental insurance, up to 4 weeks paid vacation, paid personal time, and paid life insurance premiums. Company also has a 401K plan and supplemental accidental insurance policies available. Additional benefits include casual dress and an employee referral program.