compensation: Starting at $12/hr depending on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Alpha Biosciences is a specialty manufacturer of dehydrated culture media at our facility in the Woodberry area of north Baltimore City. Our customers include the food safety, brewing, diagnostic testing, and research industries in the United States and around the world. We have a twenty year reputation for supplying high quality formulations at a competitive price.
The Manufacturing Associate, under the direction of the Manufacturing Manager, will:
• Run a Grinding Mill- load with powder, grinding as will be trained, and cleaning equipment.
• Move raw materials in the warehouse.
• Clean mixing equipment.
• Follow MSOPs and fill out manufacturing documents.
• Assist with other manufacturing activity as needed.
• This position is day shift 8am-4pm. Located near Light Rail stop in Woodberry.
Some requirements for the position:
High School graduate or the equivalent.
Be able to lift 100lbs and use a hand truck to move heavy items.
Aptitude to work with a team, and ask questions to learn and improve.
Willingness to learn new skills.
Please reply with a resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers