compensation: $15 - $16 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Junior Apprentice Technician to join our team.
We manufacture and support our environmentally friendly equipment that is used to process bio-hazardous material on-site at customer facilities.
This is a full time position. The chosen candidate will assist Senior Technicians build and support our specialized equipment. This position will also require traveling to customer locations.
Do you plan for everything to go smoothly and adapt when it doesn't? Do you see the big picture and roll up your sleeves to make it happen?
The ideal candidate will have the following general skills and/or experience. However, we can be somewhat flexible with regards to specific qualifications.
• Experience operating industrial machinery
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Familiarity with various aspects of industrial equipment such as; PLC controls, plumbing, actuators, electrical and electronic components
• Basic PC skills, MS Outlook and Excel
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs
• Be a motivated, self-starter
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Customer Service oriented with great attention to detail.
This is a drug-free workplace
We offer a challenging, professional work environment, company holidays, paid vacation, Tele-medicine, and an opportunity for growth.
We provide all necessary training, tools and equipment.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
To learn more about us, visit our website – www.redbag.com
Please include a resume and mention the job title and location in your reply
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers