compensation: Based on Qualifications employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Excel Machine & Fabrication is looking for a part time CNC Programmer. This part time role will be for 10-20 hours per week. Perfect for an individual looking for a 2nd job. We are open to different schedules including, late afternoon/evening hours, early morning hours, Saturday morning shifts, and a regular part time day shift.
Programming Preferred Experience Includes:
• Experience programming CNC Mills to produce custom precision parts from customer-supplied drawings, CAD models, or parts lists.
• Experience in Mill Level 3 and MastercamX4 or X5 with ability to program 3D work.
• Capable of programming horizontal and vertical milling centers.
• Ability to program both 3 and 4 Axis Machining Centers.
• Knowledge of CNC controls, including FANUC, YASNAC, and FADAL, offsetting, teaching tools, and loading programs, etc.
• Expert understanding of optimal tooling selection, feed and speed calculation, materials, and overall process improvement.
• Ability to design and program any fixtures or tooling needed for manufacturing parts.
• Strong understanding of GD&T principles and blueprint/solid model comprehension.
• Experience supporting CNC Machinists with troubleshooting machine or process problems, tool selection, fixture issues, etc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers