compensation: Average Pay $800-1,000 weekly employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Real estate photography position open - interviews starting now. We have very steady bookings and need a part time or full time photographer to help with the increase in business.
We are VRX Media, Founded by Real Estate Pros for Real Estate Pros, and you can find out more about us at vrxmedia.com. We are a real estate visual marketing service company providing state of the art 3D tours, HDR photography, drone photography/video. We have service Media Techs operating in a total of 30 metro areas serviced across the USA.
What is VRX looking for:
- An experienced photographer
- Ability to learn how to efficiently operate all services within the core VRX Media offerings (3D tours, Drone & HDR photography). - Check out our website: vrxmedia.com for examples.
- Someone with excellent customer service and business professional communication skills.
- A Canon T5 camera (or better, we recommend the 70D) with a wide angle lens (10-22mm wide lens) or comparable camera and lens with the ability to shoot in HDR.
- A used Pro 1 or Pro 2 found on EBay (new camera not necessary) Matterport camera (we will help you find the best deals on used cameras $1,200 average price)
NOTE: we can help with the Matterport purchase
What would your typical responsibilities be?
- we have a live booking system on our website. Agents, owners, property managers, etc. book online. You get a text and calendar update for the job. You show up, shoot and or scan the job. Upon returning from your workday, you would combine HDR shots (in our provided program), resize, and upload the files. We process everything for next day delivery. On to the next day.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers