Schedule: 4-16 hours/week - Saturday/Sunday, semi-flexible schedule. Possible weekday hours.
QR Code Link to This Post
Acclaimed, specialized creative cake studio seeks talented, positive, productive, and proactive professionals to be our cake decorating class instructor. We are an eclectic group of visionaries who work incredibly hard and have a great deal of fun while producing extraordinary cakes and teach people a few of our tricks and tips. We need a team member who can instruct groups, give clear instructions, and foster a fun and creative environment. This person will facilitate public and private group classes of 1-20+ adults and/or children.
Classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30am-1pm, 2pm-3:30pm, 4:30pm-6:30pm and weekdays as requested.
- Leading cake and cupcake decorating classes for adults and children
- Teaching set designs for fondant cake decorating
- Answering questions about Charm City Cakes and Duff
- Starting and wrapping up classes on time
- Prepping and cleaning up classes
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and functioning studio space
- Keeping an eye on inventory needed for classes
- Must have experience teaching kids and adults
- Must be willing to learn new skills to teach classes
- Must have strong time-management skills, the ability to stay on a timely schedule and be efficient are essential.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations and remain friendly and positive with customers
- Attention to detail - must have a stellar work ethic and take extreme pride in a job well done.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen is a plus
- Arts background is a plus
How to apply:
Please email with a resume and why you think you would be a good candidate for this position. Also include what days and times you are available.