One of the nation's leading Architectural and Interior Design firms is in search of part time administrative support for 18-20 hours per week during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm).
QR Code Link to This Post
- Performing general administrative work
- Answering the main telephone for the entire office
- Greeting clients and guests
- Distributing mail and general office filing
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Typing, data entry, and other general office administrative duties as assigned
- Directly support the company's design staff and accounting/billing department with various administrative duties
- Assist in developing company and client presentations
- Graphic design assistance for marketing materials, architectural drawings and interior design boards
- Assist with digital marketing efforts, e-blasts, etc.
- Coordinate social media content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong typing ability, computer skills, and organizational skills
- Friendly and personal attitude with pleasant phone manner
- Committed team player
- Experience in an architecture / interior design firm is a plus
Excellent working conditions with free parking, conveniently located off I-95 in Baltimore.
Please respond to posting with letter of introduction and resume.