More info on this immaculate Ducati Streetfighter V4S will be shown here soon. This motorcycle has barely any miles on it and looks like NEW - as if it just came out of the crate. Here is a tremendous opportunity! If you want to know more right now, DON'T WAIT. Call 1-888-269-2627 to speak with one of our BMW Certified Sales Advisors — Paris, Jim, or Todd. Call TODAY!
In simplest terms, the Streetfighter is a stripped-down Panigale V4 fitted with a higher and wider handlebar. It's got the same 1103cc Desmosedici Stradale engine that’s also offered in the Panigale V4, though the power numbers are slightly reduced due to more streetable engine maps. Here is a quick rundown of this bike's many FEATURES:
• Horsepower: 208 @ 12,750 rpm
• Torque: 90.4 ft/lbs @ 11,500 rpm
(Note: Ducati makes it known that the Streetfighter can produce 220 horsepower and 95.8 ft/lbs of torque if a full-racing Ducati Performance exhaust by Akrapovič is installed.)
• Winglets! MotoGP-inspired dual wings help generate much-needed downforce at high speeds.
• Upgraded V4S suspension components include:
— Ducati Electronic Suspension EVO
— Öhlins NIX-30 forks with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 control system
— Öhlins TTX 36 shock absorber with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 control system
— Öhlins steering damper with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 control system
— Forged aluminum Marchesini wheel
The bike's ELECTRONICS utilize a 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU) which instantly detects the bike’s roll, yaw and pitch angles. These features include:
• ABS Cornering EVO
• Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2
• Ducati Slide Control (DSC)
• Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO
• Ducati Power Launch (DPL)
• Ducati Quick Shift up/down (DQS) EVO 2
• Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
• Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES) EVO
THIS Streetfighter also comes with a pair of removable SW-MOTECH Soft Saddlebags and a tank-mount ring adapter to hold an SW-MOTECH Tank Bag (tank bag not included).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers