Attention Boaters/Sailors of all levels--Put my expertise and 40+ years experience to work to save you time, money and hassle while you become a more confident and competent powerboater or sailor.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Consulting during boat selection and purchase process to save you time, money and hassle and provide independent, expert advice to assist you
* Training and skills-building are the only real investments one can ever make in an otherwise very expensive hobby--don't waste your time, money or risk your personal safety. Learn from a pro.
* USCG licensed 100 ton passenger vessel operator, American Sailing Ass'n certified advanced coastal cruising instructor
*40+ years boating experience on hundreds of power and sail boats from Maine to Florida, coastal and ICW, Gulf of Mexico, Bahamas and Virgin islands, St Lawrence Seaway, Lake Ontario.
* Two long-distance ocean passages, tens of thousands of miles ocean, coastal and inland on power and sail
* Current owner of classic 38' sailboat-nearly completely restored
* Former owner of two other sailboats and 2 other powerboats
* Experience in government and private business; Master of Arts degree, Spanish speaker, reliable and professional
Free 30-minute initial consultation for all prospective clients. I am available NOW for consulting to prepare for upcoming season, training on your boat or on my 38' sailboat for coaching, deliveries, consulting...and more. Captain Paul Foer, Non Sea Quitter LLC, Annapolis, MD 443.852.2163