The Oxford Financial Group, an Agora company, is seeking a Renewals Manager to implement, maintain and report on renewal campaigns. This will include developing an overall strategy to renew and retain subscribers for various subscription services. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketer who is detail-oriented and has a burning desire to excel.
If you are interested in a vibrant, fast-paced work environment that allows hard-working individuals ample room for growth, then this could be the job for you. Please send your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect person for this position, to the link provided.
- Manage and execute multiple online, email and direct mail renewal campaigns and their workflow through the production process and the finished result.
- Work closely with the franchise leads and production teams to manage operational campaign setup using internal systems.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all Renewal and Billing efforts.
- Analyze, interpret, and evaluate results to make recommendations for future offers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with affiliates and third-party vendors.
- Ensure internal data integrity by keeping campaigns organized and using internal best practices.
- 1+ years' experience in renewal marketing.
- 1+ years' related work experience.
- Familiarity with marketing principles, such as web advertising, direct response marketing, and performance analysis.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Close collaboration with team members is a must; communication and organization is vital in this role.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and sort data in Microsoft Excel.
A great culture and benefit plan, including:
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
About The Oxford Club:
The Oxford Club is a private, global network of successful investors. They use unique, time-tested investment systems and principles to consistently beat the market.
Members join The Club and receive top-level research and recommendations.
The recommendations cover equities, bonds, options, funds, real estate, collectibles, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies.
The Club provides its members with many opportunities to lead a "rich" life, where wealth is not always defined by money. They're renowned for enjoyable members-only events, and their charitable efforts.
They host private seminars, summits, and soirees anywhere and everywhere from New York to Nicaragua, Paris to Park City, Bangkok to Budapest.
The Oxford Club's goal is to help their readers -and their employees -- achieve greater financial growth and independence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers