Fab-Tech, Inc. is a wholesaler of textile by-products, credential used clothing, used rags, and recycled wiping cloths with sales throughout the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Owings Mills, MD we are looking for a Telemarketer to identify and qualify potential new business leads throughout the U.S. for the Sales Team.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a part-time position working 20 hours a week. (Days and Times can be flexible Monday - Friday anytime between the hours of 8:30 to 5:00.)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Conducts research to identify new business opportunities using internet.
● Identifies clients, gathers information and generates potential leads through cold calling.
● Builds positive relationships with potential clients.
● Maintains accurate record keeping of all calls made and information gathered on potential clients.
• High School Graduate, some college related course work and/or equivalent training and work experience.
• Experience making outbound calls to potential clients or similar work experience.
• Experience conducting internet research.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Possess outgoing and positive, friendly, professional demeanor along with excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to build positive working relationships with potential clients.
• Excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of internet search tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be comfortable speaking on the phone with potential clients.
Please respond with resume.
Fab Tech Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status in employment or any other legally protected status.
Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug screening