compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Marketing Development Representative
Full Time / Exempt Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Reports To: Marketing Manager
General Summary: Under the general supervision of the Marketing Manager, oversees Customer Travel Incentive Program as well as the Customer Rewards Program. Ensures that both programs are prominently advertised and utilized by customer base as well as handling all administrative tasks associated with the programs. Handles all email marketing campaigns throughout the company under guidance of the Director of Marketing. Assists with all Marketing Department projects and does related work as required.
• Responsible for design and implementation of email marketing campaigns across various markets.
• Oversees the Customer Rewards Program as it pertains to customer accruals, prizes and vendor reimbursement.
• Provides Accounting with monthly journal entries for appropriate items.
• Responsible for tracking customer trip accruals and preparing monthly mailing to all trip participants and field personnel.
• Prepares trip invoices, builds and maintains trip manifest, communicates all changes to Incentive Travel Group.
• Manages energy rebate programs among participating branch locations.
• Works with the Website Manager to ensure that a uniform message is delivered across all digital platforms.
• Other Duties as Assigned.
• Two year college degree desirable.
• Data entry and Microsoft Office experience (or similar program).
• Ability to interact effectively with customers, field personnel, and suppliers through written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize projects.
• Independent problem solving skills.
R.E. Michel Company offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and more coupled with opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at www.remichel.com.
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE Michel's Applicant Tracking site "localjobsnetwork.com" this is where you will complete your application for employment and provide a copy of your resume if required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers