Phantasy Tour currently has a job opening for a marketing and communications intern. Phantasy Tour is an online fan engagement platform for live music fans. Our members use Phantasy Tour to follow bands, find and track concerts and festivals, capture memories, play setlist games and interact with other fans. We have a passionate and growing following and a vision to be the best social networking destination for live music enthusiasts. Our marketing and communications intern will help us gain and retain Phantasy Tour members and grow website traffic through the development and execution of public relations, social media, public affairs and marketing initiatives. Phantasy Tour is a member of the Emerging Technology Center's Incubation Program.
Job responsibilities for this position are:
- Assist in the creation of marketing and communications plans
- Assist in the development of marketing and communications materials
- Assist with strategic communications and public relations
- Assist with member relationship management
- Assist with online marketing, communication and social media presence
- Participate in company marketing events, to include live music concerts and festivals
Skill Set Required
- Studies in Marketing, Communications or similar academic field
- Laptop computer with Internet access
- Smart phone with Internet access
- Google Hangouts, Slack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media
- Ability to commute to our office in downtown Baltimore, MD. This position requires you to work at our office with our team. This is NOT a work from home position.
All software necessary to fulfill your job responsibilities
Fun and dynamic work environment
Preferred Areas of Study/Major(s)
Business, Marketing, Communications
Semester: Spring (Feb - May)
Hours per week: 20 or more hours
Authorization Requirements: U.S. Citizen/U.S. National
Application Deadline: December 14, 2018
Required Documentation: Resume
Application Instructions To apply, submit resume to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers