compensation: Base salary plus performance based pay that should yield $50,000 or more in the 1st year, possibly much more employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PuroClean® Emergency Restoration is a rapidly growing Emergency Restoration company that seeks to grow our sales and marketing team.
Sales and Marketing Representative (SMR) Job Description
Primary Role: Promote and sell PuroClean® services in an assigned geographic territory to several vertical industry segments which results in meeting or exceeding individual and company sales goals.
The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for revenue generation through managing and enhancing existing client relationships and securing new referral relationships. To be successful they must design and follow a sales route based business capture action plan in the company’s targeted vertical industry categories.
For existing customers this requires regular customer visits, providing customer training, hosting customer events and offering customer appreciation programs. New relationships will be secured by prospecting, attending networking events, social media efforts, relationship building, etc. to continually uncovering new revenue opportunities.
1. Develop and implement a plan to dramatically increase the leads and sales results from the internet and other non-direct sales methods, as cost effectively as possible.
2. Help us rapidly improve our online presence so that prospective customers “find us on the internet”
3. Take the lead in implementing an easy and frequently used “online review process” so we jump to the top on internet searches
4. Work closely with Sales and Marketing to identify, and cost effectively penetrate new client and partner relationships by targeting, expanding and deeply penetrating new chosen geographies and vertical industry markets
5. Develop and implement a cost-effective marketing and communications plan to dramatically increase awareness in our chosen markets of our brand, services and value-added reasons for doing business with PER
6. Work closely with our Sales VP to help expand our customer and partner Data Base and assist in the expansion and more widespread implementation of key marketing programs such as CE Classes, Breakfast/Lunch and Learns and other direct marketing programs that we know leads to increased sales results
7. Participate in team planning sessions to accelerate and expand all the above
8. When we engage in surge events or storm chasing, take a lead role in helping us maximize results
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated marketing acumen with experience in all mediums of marketing, sales and a direct response environment. This position requires an individual with a creative, data-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills.
Expected Results: Established sales goals are met or exceeded. Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added. Both internal and external communications are timely and effective. Customer jobs are completed, either meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
• Prior Restoration Industry and/or Construction experience / knowledge
• Successful outside sales experience in a service-related industry
• Successful commission-based sales experience
• Successful new business and existing customer relationship management and selling experience
• A degree in Business, Marketing, Liberal Arts or Communications
• Technology proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media is required, acknowledge of restoration industry applications
• Superior skills in marketing and relationship development
• Superior social, networking and presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining lasting, productive business relationships
• Excellent communication skills: articulate, persuasive, and enthusiastic
• A leader that is self-motivated, responsible, positive, accountable and passionate about their work
• Manage and enhance existing client relationships to result in new revenue opportunity
• Use strong sales, relationship and influencing skills to get the call when disaster strikes
• Generate appointments through prospecting and lead activity to market services to potential clients
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
• Prospect for new business by joining and networking within various organizations, communities and groups
• Design a business capture action plan to successfully accomplish sales goals
• Plan and execute educational, social and appreciation events for customers
• Complete weekly sales reports and monthly expense reports on a timely basis
• Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand
• Attend all appropriate company meetings
• Additional duties required as needed
Job Type: Part-time OR Full-time
Salary: Base salary (commensurate with experience) plus Commission
• Relationship sales
• Restoration/construction industry sales
• Service related sales
• Commission-based sales
Education: College or Equivalent
Location: Baltimore, MD
Requirements: Driver's license, must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
PuroClean is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Send resume to Tim Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers