Fast-growing financial research firm with the backing and stability of the biggest financial publishing network in the U.S. (The Agora Companies) is seeking an Advertising Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
They publish multiple newsletters covering finance and economics. They have over 450,000 readers around the world. Their business is selling profitable ideas, explaining how the economy really works, and telling great stories.
They're completely independent and unbiased. They tell it like it is, because they can. They don't work for Wall Street - though some of its brightest minds read their work. They don't work for the government - even though they could teach them a thing or two.
As the Advertising Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing all digital and print advertising across their publications and website in order to meet revenue goals. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that their advertising reaches the right audience at the right time. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, creative, organized and able to hit specific revenue goals and key metrics in a fast-paced environment.
If you're a collaborative team player who is looking to expand their career, then they want to talk to you!
This role is based on The Agora's main campus - where every day, roughly 1,200 people work as part of the organization. Set in Baltimore City's historic and cultural hub called Mount Vernon, there is no shortage of opportunities to feed your imagination there. The neighborhood is also home to institutions such as the Walters Art Museum, the Peabody Library, and Baltimore School for the Arts. The Mount Vernon campus is also rich in diversity and offers access to an abundance of unique restaurants, retailers, galleries, and nightlife destinations.
- Direct the scheduling of ad placements into their daily 4 eLetters, several news websites and monthly print publications, reaching over 450k people world-wide...and growing.
- Work with their inside team and outside clients to secure ad placements for the assets listed above.
- Work with production and web team to ensure offers are tracking and placed properly.
- Creation and order entry of all Insertion Orders into variety of digital traffic systems.
- Maintaining and reporting results while continually optimizing campaigns; management of online inventory.
- Reconciliation of digital campaigns and billing for those campaigns; review & send out invoices with accounting team.
- Communicate with advertising partners on a weekly basis.
- Work to fill their advertising calendar for email and on site ad space to hit monthly revenue goals
- Reaching out to cold and warm leads.
- 1-3 years work experience in account service, customer service, media or agency; has completed some training and education in digital marketing products.
- Working knowledge of wide variety of digital products - display, rich media, native ads & branded content, social media ads, contesting, video advertising, targeted email, mobile advertising, email marketing and paid search.
- Digital product knowledge: Display, Mobile, Email, Sponsored Content, Social, Video, SEM with strong desire to learn about updates to these products and whatever the next big thing will be!
- Financial knowledge a plus.
- Ability to analyze and sort data and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Photoshop or Illustrator experience a plus.
About Charles Street Research:
Charles Street Research was founded on four guiding principles:
Doing the right by their customers because it's the right thing to do.
Their analysts and gurus have a long, stellar track-record of profiting in the markets and making bold, unloved economic predictions that more often than not, come true.
Their analysts and gurus are committed to risk management - ensuring they don't expose their customers to ideas that threaten their wealth...and expose those that could.
An expectation that all of their ideas offer actionable advice that will help their customers to increase their customers' net worth.
At Charles Street Research they strive to give their customers the information they would want if they were looking for it. They only publish information and strategies they would want their own families to follow.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers