compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Iconic Ventures Inc is looking for a Senior Brand Ambassador full time to hire and implement a team of Brand Ambassadors to help launch a revolutionary vaping technology in Baltimore, Maryland
Senior Brand Ambassador will develop, implement and execute programs through dispensaries in Baltimore and outer cities to increase product knowledge about Iconic Ventures Product Line while managing teams of Brand Ambassadors
• Manage and increase brand awareness in Maryland with potential of surrounding cities program launch
• Hire & manage brand ambassadors within surrounding area
• Train Brand Ambassadors with product knowledge and standard program set up
• Create and implement standard operating procedure for Brand Ambassadors to follow for consistency of every program event
• Manage schedules while coordinating with local account dispensaries for store programs
• Communicate with representative from partner company on contacts for dispensary
• Manage and maintain inventory of SWAG while distributing to Brand Ambassadors
• Manage media from events to share with partnering company and Iconic Ventures
• Write weekly reports accompanied with images from event and send directly to partnering company and Iconic Ventures
• Responsible for all actions of Brand Ambassadors who must portray the brand in a clean and friendly manner
• Required to work 40+ hours weekly and keep regular office hours
• Excellent presentation skills
• Possesses the capacity to meet major challenges
• Demonstrate good judgement in selecting the proper mode of communications
• 2+ years working in Brand Ambassador work
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems systematically.
• Ability to organize, develop, and implement action plans and projects.
• Ability to synthesize information and distill complex issues into key points.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and objectives and still meet deadlines.
• Ability to write clearly and effectively present ideas, decisions, and action plans. Skill in writing technical and process documentation.
• Ability to influence and lead others to achieve business objectives.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers