Locations: Baltimore (White Marsh and Metro Drive), Manassas, Richmond, Millersville
QR Code Link to This Post
Duration: 3 month Contract-to-hire
Benefits: Competitive benefits-please inquire for more details
• Have a car
• Good personality
• Strong work ethic
• Like dealing with people
• Comfortable on their feet all day
If you or someone you know is interested in this position or is in the job market please send your resume to Erin Besch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-539-3320.
Responsibilities of Outside Sales Associate:
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory.
• Communicates and develops rapport with customers.
• Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
• Increases customer understanding of products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over competitors.
• Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits.
• Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
• Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
• Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation.
• Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
• Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Requirements of Outside Sales Associate:
• Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management; shows confidence in selling ability.
• Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
• Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
• Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.