compensation: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PREMIER RIDES is a Baltimore, Maryland based global supplier of high-tech magnetic launch and traditional roller coasters, observation wheels, towers, water rides and custom designed attractions. In addition, Premier has a service division that offers engineering support, complete ride and train rehab, and it maintains and offers spare parts supply on a 24-hour basis.
Located in Baltimore's historic Little Italy neighborhood, PREMIER RIDES is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and energetic self-starter with a background in sales and client research management. Candidate will perform client research and analysis to identify buying trends, qualify and track new and existing leads, to confirm correct contact information for each park, and to prepare reports for the sales and marketing team prior to attending trade shows, conferences and industry events. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience. Position is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Assertive with talent to develop long-term relationships with clients.
• Excellent written / verbal skills are a must, as well as a heightened sense of urgency and passion for exceptional customer service.
• Possess articulate, precise phone voice and have presentation / social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients.
• Detail-oriented, organized, strong written / verbal communication skills. Fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
• Excellent typing and grammar skills.
• Ability to adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of client
• Presentation and social skills to interact with vendors, management and clients
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team; must be a team player
• Proficient in MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Constant Contact and Photoshop a plus.
• Works well under pressure, willingness to meet tight deadlines
• Multi-tasker who is able to adjust to always changing priorities.
• Maintain client database/ historical data on area and customer sales.
• Create client tracking system to organize and qualify leads
• Research to identify new project leads and to source contract person for opportunities.
• Research / analyze the territory to determine the market’s potential
• Determine the value of existing and prospective customers
• Prepare materials to support sales efforts
• Assist in preparations for trade shows, client/industry meetings, seminars, charity fundraisers and client dinners.
• Assist with preparation of new rides proposals.
• This position may travel as necessary to attend events.
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team; must be a TEAM PLAYER
Associate or Bachelor Degree in one of the following: Business, Communications or Marketing is preferred. If this education is not available, the equivalent in professional experience is needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers