compensation: $50 per screening employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
WANT TO SEE FREE MOVIES? Allied Global Marketing is seeking event staff to assist with running advance movie screenings in the Baltimore area.
Screening reps are the public face of Allied and our film studio clients. We are looking for friendly, capable people with excellent personal presentation to be our on-the-ground staff. Our free advance screenings cover of all types of films, from Hollywood blockbusters to independent, and audiences from just a few people to a few hundred.
Applicants must be:
- Well-spoken and well-dressed
- Comfortable being in charge of events with 100-500 guests attending
- Able to meet specific deadlines
Duties will include:
- Coordinating with Allied office staff for details specific to each screening
- On-site management: confirming all details and run-of-show with theater staff, reserving seats, organizing guests in line, admitting audience, handling press attendees, collecting reactions
- Reporting: Submitting complete and correctly formatted reports by deadline
Applicants must have:
- Reliable personal transportation
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Home computer with Microsoft Word for submitting reports
- Smart phone capable of taking quality photos
PAY: $50 per screening (flat rate)
TIMING: A typical screening consists of 3.5 hours of rep time, depending on the length of the film. Most screenings start at 7PM or 7:30PM. Reps must arrive one hour prior to screening, and stay through the film. At the end, reps collect reactions and submit reports. Most reports are due the same night (from home) or by 8AM the following morning.
DATES: Screenings take place Monday - Thursday nights, and occasionally on weekend mornings. Available screenings are sent to all reps via email, and can be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis.
LOCATIONS: Most screenings take place at AMC Columbia, AMC White Marsh, Cinemark Egyptian (Arundel Mills), Landmark Harbor East (Inner Harbor), Cinemark Towson. Other area locations are used on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your complete resume and cover letter via Craiglist relay reply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers