Law Firm in Towson is seeking a civil litigation associate. We have offices in Towson and Hagerstown, MD and travel between both offices is required. This is an opportunity to work in a well-established general litigation department, with the potential for career advancement. Please submit your resume if you meet the following requirements:
QR Code Link to This Post
• J.D. from an ABA accredited law school.
• Bar admission, active and in good standing, in Maryland.
• Ability to travel.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Self-starter and detail-oriented.
• Ability to work at a fast-pace and handle a large volume of cases.
• Ability to handle complex litigation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• TimeMatters' proficiency preferred.
Qualified applicants should provide their resume, 3 references, and 1 writing sample.