Real Estate Settlement Processor &/or Paralegal (Lutherville)
compensation: Compensation is flexible and competitive. employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full time experienced settlement processor or real estate paralegal to assist with handling residential/commercial real estate files.
A minimum 2+ years’ experience is preferred. Paralegal associate's degree or certificate is a plus, but not required. The successful candidate must have a strong attention to detail, possess solid communication skills and an ability to problem solve. The position requires an individual who elicits a positive attitude and is dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
• process cases during settlement
• identify title issues and resolve them prior to going to settlement
• coordinate with buyers, sellers, agents, attorneys and lenders throughout the transaction
• gather needed documents and review to ensure completeness
• organize all documentation needed to process a real estate closing
• coordinate funds from settlement
Energetic, positive, fun and team oriented work environment. We are looking for someone to join our team and help us to grow our client base while keeping our current real estate clients happy. We are hopeful the candidate is looking for a long term career path within our firm.
Please reply to this post with your resume. Please no telephone calls.
Compensation is flexible and competitive.
***All inquiries will remain confidential. Thank you.***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers