Family Law Firm seeking associate attorney to handle significant case load including the following:
1. Court appearances;
2. Drafting Pleadings;
3. Conferring with clients, courts, and opposing counsel;
4. Research and writing.
1. Must be licensed in Maryland and D.C.
2. Must have at least 5 years of litigation experience (preferably in family law)
3. Must have strong legal drafting skills
4. Must be tech savvy and able to navigate new software and technology
The firm handles family law, personal injury, probate and civil cases (state and federal).
This is a virtual position. After a 2-3 month probationary period, you will work solely from your home office.
You must bill a minimum of 40 hours a week. This will require working evenings and weekends, at times, to meet the billable hours requirement.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers