Law Firm – Administrative Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Small law firm in Ellicott City seeks a new full time, entry-level assistant to join the firm. You will work directly with the attorneys to prepare legal documents. Possibility for advancement.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform filing, photocopying, and reception.
• Must be able to follow instructions with clarity, tact and courtesy and perform tasks promptly as requested; must be responsible and take initiative.
• Operates a personal computer with ability to accurately and timely produce documents, correspondence and reports from drafts or transcription and any other firm related data and thoroughly proofreads for grammatical, typographical or spelling errors.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel) required
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable with mathematics
Please reply with your resume and salary expectations.