compensation: $50K+ and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively recruiting for a smart, capable, eager to learn person to join our team to learn the position of a Transaction Specialist, and then work with our clients to assure compliance with HUD regulations. We will provide extensive training to the right candidate!
The Transaction Specialist is responsible for assisting clients with certain HUD approvals under the FHA Loan program for multifamily apartment communities and healthcare facilities. You will analyze transaction elements, determine regulatory reporting requirements, gather necessary data, create reports in the HUD system, review findings that may negatively impact approval, manage timeline deliveries, submit applications to HUD and track approvals.
Specific experience with HUD regulatory approvals is a plus but is not required. We are seeking bright, talented people who are eager to learn. We provide extensive regulatory training to new employees and set up mentoring relationships to support their success.
We are looking for candidates who have worked within the realm of government restrictions and regulations and who understand how to approach a client who is anxious, overburdened and frustrated. Our role is to take a portion of their burden off them and partner to meet their needs.
Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, proven success managing competing priorities, effective communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to interact well with attorneys, lenders, corporate owners and senior level executives.
• Bachelor’s Degree (required)
• Strong proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience with MS PowerPoint
• Experience manipulating documents in Adobe
• Experience with HUD’s WASS System is a plus
• Experience with HUD 2530 Previous Participation approvals is a plus
Daily tasks include:
• Reviewing organizational documents and analyzing ownership structures
• Preparing multi-tiered organization charts that meet HUD regulatory requirements
• Tracking due diligence items and timeline needs
• Proofreading documents and generating reports
• Managing a client load of approximately 30 files
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
• Learns new information quickly
• Has a strong attention to detail
• Communicates professionally and clearly
• Works well in a time sensitive environment
• Self-checks and corrects work routinely
If you are qualified and interested in this great career advancement opportunity, please reply back with your resume today! Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.s
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers