compensation: $ 20.00 per hour + benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Social Security Disability Case Manager and Hearing Specialist- Remote Telework
London Disability helps individuals apply for Social Security Disability and SSI.
Assists London Disability's clients with existing Social Security Disability and SSI claims. Responsible for managing the client's case after the initial application through Administrative Hearing. Answers clients' questions about the disability process. Identifies medical treatment providers. Orders medical records. Assists clients with Social Security Disability forms. Works with lawyers and other support staff and SSA. Evaluates medical conditions and Social Security Disability case status. Monitors clients at London Disability.
• Answer client inquiries and phone calls
• Analyzing client medical problems and status of Social Security Disability case
• Data entry to ensure cases are managed efficiently
• Sends letters and emails to clients, SSA, and medical providers
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
• Outstanding communication skills and sense of empathy
• CRM and case management software experience a plus
• Solid data entry computer skills
• Friendly and desire to help the disabled
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers