A prestigious national law firm is seeking a Practice Group Assistant for their Baltimore office. The successful candidate will work with three attorneys within the firm's Corporate and Litigation practice groups as well as the firm's Legal Administrative Assistants with administrative tasks. The firm is seeking a motivated, team-oriented candidate to join their firm.
- Monitoring, uploading, and maintaining documentation in various electronic platforms and hard copy files
- Provide support for administrative tasks, document production and practice specific support to Legal Administrative Assistants and legal staff
- Attorney time entry, managing travel arrangements, and expense reimbursements
- Creating client binders, processing mail, scheduling conference rooms and submitting invoices
- Assisting Legal Administrative Assistants with special projects as needed
- Assisting with edits to client bills
- Recent high school or college graduate
- 1-2 years related work experience in a professional organization and internships a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite – working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle a high volume of filing and assist with travel arrangements and expense reimbursements
- Ability to assist with and/or manage heavy document production and project management
- Experience prioritizing and managing workflow in a fast-paced environment
Position: Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers