Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming document review project that is expected to start on January 7th, 2019. Please see details below - and don't delay so that you won't miss out on joining this exciting new opportunity!
QR Code Link to This Post
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start: Monday, January 7th, 2019
• Expected Duration: 1 month
• Bar Requirement: licensed in any US jurisdiction, active and in good standing
• Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
• Pay: $22/hr
• Location: Special Counsel review center - 21201
• Required Experience: Document review experience is preferred but not required
If you'd like to be considered for this upcoming eDiscovery project, in Baltimore, MD - don't delay!
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled